Finally I finished the upper part of the steer. Like the frame, I added some weld seam with a sculpting program, and then bake the normal maps.



The next part will be the motor!

edit post
I finished my first render of an indoor scene. I was inspired by a picture that I found in a brochure of Foscarini, changing a few things. Modeled with Blender and rendered with octane.

Concrete indoor

edit post
Finally a new update of the motorcycle!
I've finished the front fork, the wheel, the brakes and the frame, adding the weld seams using a sculpting program.

Here it is a simple test for the weld marks, done with a separate objects subsequently sculpted and baked to obtain the normal maps:

And a clay render for the progress done so far:

edit post